Real Estate Investment Analyst
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT ANALYST - LONDON - £35,000 - £50,000 - OUR CLIENT are a highly reputable and global force in the real estate investment sector and have established themselves as a name synonymous with outstanding business performance. As a result of their continued success, they have now instructed us to recruit for an Analyst to join their UK team based in Central London, though the candidate will also gain exposure to a variety of European countries (across the UK and Continental Europe) and sectors.
THE ROLE will include the following:
- Supporting senior team members in investing in real estate opportunities.
- Focusing across the various equity and debt mandates and across multiple jurisdictions.
- Support will span from initial deal analysis, through to full transaction underwriting, investment papers, due diligence, and closing.
- Development and management of financial models.
- Conducting market research.
- Handling detailed property assessment and underwrite.
- Review of due diligence reports, preparation of deal memorandums for internal and external investment committees.
- Implementation and maintenance tax efficient corporate ownership structures.
- Communication with external parties including advisors, borrowers, lenders, partners, etc.
- Involvement in ongoing fund management and working with portfolio managers.
- Ad hoc financial analysis for the capital markets team.
THE PERSON - In order to apply, YOU MUST possess a relevant degree in Real Estate, Economics or Finance and ideally be working towards or already qualified as a chartered surveyor under RICS guidelines.
The preferred candidate will be extremely analytical with strong modelling skills and the ability to produce technical outputs. The chosen candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication and strong inter-personal skills, allowing them to interact confidently with senior executives. This is an excellent opportunity to join an extremely well established organisation and gain extensive investment exposure as well as strong career growth.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.