Security Architect with a deep understanding and experience of LAN, WAN, vLAN, MPLS, Netflow, SNMP as well as an understanding of TOGAF/SABSA/ Mobile Ecosystem (MDM, MAM) required for a fantastic permanent career opportunity working for a rapidly growing organisation within the Energy & Gas industry based in Coventry.
As the Security Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Providing an architectural steer to all projects and the security programme, as required, on security related matters. This includes formal input to projects during the analysis and design stages to ensure that security has been considered and is appropriate.
- Further security related guidance may be required during the build and testing stages of the projects.
- Provide technical security input as required by the security policy development team.
- Security review and design of complex application and technology architectures, particularly cloud solutions.
- Coordination of technical design/review activities with various segment and corporate groups. Evaluation and maintenance of systems and procedures to safeguard information systems and databases.
- Researching and recommendation/implementation of changes to procedures and systems to enhance security aligned with corporate policies.
- Creation of technical standards as needed to support technical strategy
- Representing the Security Architecture team within Digital Risk and Security, being an authority.
- Accountable for ensuring that key risks and issues are identified, addressed and resolved in a manner that satisfies the business risk appetite.
- Flexibility to occasionally travel as role requires
Background and experience required for this opportunity is:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Experience within a Utilities industry organisation are favourable but not a necessity.
- Information Security Qualifications such as CISSP, ISSAP or MSc Information Security preferred.
- Security Qualifications such as SANs, CCNA, CCNP, CCSP
- Practical knowledge in the application of TOGAF and other architectural design practices.
Great opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation where you will be open to learning new skills and progression opportunities.
Successful candidates will be contacted immediately.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.