Field Service Engineer - Electro mechanical, electronic mechanical
A motivated field Service Engineer is required for our global market-leading manufacturing client to carry out service, maintenance and repairs across clients sites in London. This hands-on maintenance role would suit an experienced field service engineer with good experience of servicing and fixing large electromechanical systems and equipment. In return there is an excellent salary package (circa £30k-£33k plus company car, excellent contributory pension scheme, life insurance and annual bonus) and the chance to work for a fast growing, established and reputable company. Apply now!
Reporting directly into the Service Director, this field maintenance engineer will be responsible for maintenance, service, installation, diagnostics and repair and breakdown calls across London. This is a full time permanent day role of Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm, 39 hours week. Ideally the service engineer will be London based and hold a full driving licence as you will be travelling around London with company equipment providing repair and maintenance
The ideal field service engineer candidate will have the following skills and experiences;
- Good experience in any of the following roles or similar; service engineer, field service engineer, maintenance service engineer, repair engineer, electromechanical engineer, electromechanical technician
- Electro mechanical background or similar electronics mechanical experience (experience in maintenance and servicing of electromechanical products and systems such as refrigeration, HVAC, Photocopiers, industrial plant, boilers, steam generation, hot water generation, pipework, ductwork, heating, ventilation, air conditioning any large electro-mechanical equipment)
- Ideally qualified to HNC /HND in a relevant engineering discipline (eg electromechanical engineering, electronics engineering but not as essential as relevant field service experience)
- Strong organisational and communication skills, must have the ability to work as part of a team and autonomously and interact well with clients
- Full driving licence as you will be travelling around London with service equipment in the company vehicle
- London based on commutable into London daily- you must be willing and able to travel
This electromechanical repair engineer will be responsible for the following
- carrying out maintenance and service visits,
- attend and diagnose breakdown calls on client equipment
- Install electromechanical products and equipment, correctly, safely and to all legislative guidelines (training will be provided)
- Follow product service, repair and installation method statements and record all repairs, completing service forms
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven service professional to take on a diverse role within a forward thinking and well respected organisation.
To apply please email your cv with salary expectations and availability and how you meet our clients criteria for this exciting service engineer role. Don’t miss out!