Graduate Account Manager- Technology
Graduate Account Manager - Technology
£20-22K + £35K OTE
The leading specialist in supplying businesses with their technology infrastructure are currently seeking graduates for their graduate academy with start dates January through to May. Not only have they been featured in the Best Place to Work top 100 for the past 5 years, this year they were the official UK's Best Place to Work.
With annual revenues of over £600 million per year they are looking for successful graduates to join their intensive graduate scheme. For your first 3 weeks you can expect to attend a residential training course before joining your team at the office as a junior account manager and a personal senior mentor.
Your role as a junior account manager will involve:
- developing and maintaining client relationships.
- You can't be afraid to pick up the phone and speak to businesses in order to begin that relationship
- much as you must feel comfortable pitching to and advising senior business people on the company's products
- understanding new and current clients needs to best sell your products to that specific client.
What they look for in a junior account manager:
- A natural flair for sales and the ability to think on your feet
- Extremely career and money motivated
- A recent graduate from a red brick university
- Sales or business experience is desirable but not essential
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication/ interpersonal skills
In return for your skills:
- Incredible ongoing training from a renowned brand
- Financial incentives and competitions
- Amazing commission structure
- Frequent company socials
- 25 days holiday + 2 duvet days
- Holiday incentives every quarter
- Lunch and breakfast clubs every month for high achievers
- 2 duvet days per year
If you are excited by this opportunity and you meet the criteria then we want to hear from you now. Please contact Will Oliver at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack have a variety of graduate roles on at present (£17k-£25k), for candidates with 0 - 2 years experience, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.