CRM Data Executive / CRM Analyst - Retailer
CRM Data Executive / CRM Analyst
** Award Winning Retailer **
- Award winning retailer; consistently Times Top 100 Employers every year since 2009
- Ambitious, twice winning Profit Track awards winner business, aiming high and in a period of significant growth
- Work hard play hard culture - sociable environment, regular charity events and significant growth potential
This role is part of a team of 6, reporting into the Senior CRM Manager. You will also work alongside anther CRM Analyst, a Data (Insight) Analyst and CRM Planner. The team size has doubled in the last 12 months and there are further plans to grow this area of the company, in line with the fast pace growth of the company itself (they opened 23 new stores last year, when they only planned to open 10!).
This recoginisable high street retailer operate a very fast paced environment, which is constantly growing and changing so you need to be flexible and fluid in your approach, able to adapt to new objectives and keep up with the growth!
In return, there is huge opportunity for lateral and technical skill development.
You will be a specialist in customer data, campaign management and analysis, with skills in supporting test and learn, campaign management and execution (although this is carried out by the marketing team).
The role is also very analytical, so experience of data manipulation and analysis is key, in order to derive insightful reports and make recommendations for improvements around CRM campaigns.
You will also take ownership of data related projects, working with IT to ensure data quality and integrity for marketing purposes.
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a relevant and numerate subject
- Experience with CRM or direct marketing campaigns, preferably from a high volume customer environment
- Experience of campaign performance analysis and reporting
- Strong skills using Excel ESSENTIAL and ideally SQL
- Experience in using some kind of campaign management tool is ESSENTIAL such as Faststats, Unica, Chordiant, Adobe Campaign, Alterian, SmartFoucs etc.
- Ideally some experience in the retail or fashion industry, other customer driven industries considered
- Strong communication skills in order to liaise with multiple internal stakeholders
- You will be creative, innovative, curious taking a solutions based approach to your work
POSITION - CRM Data Executive / CRM Analyst - Award Winning Retailer
LOCATION - Central London
SALARY - £25k - £35k plus excellent benefits
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com