Corporate Finance Associate
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Finance Associate to join a Top 6 accountancy practice. The Corporate Finance Associate role will focus on helping clients with the operational and transformational challenges arising from merger and acquisition activity, advising on transactions in excess of £25 million. As a Corporate Finance Associate for a Top 6 accountancy practice you will be working with businesses from a wide range of financial services sectors by providing pre and post merger and acquisition support. Areas of work include:
- Facilitate top 6 accountancy practice clients to assess the market environment of target businesses via due diligence;
- Helping top 6 accountancy practice clients to articulate the quality and performance of their markets environment to potential buyers;
- Analysis of costs, including cost synergies that may arise from the merger of two businesses;
- Assisting top 6 accountancy practice clients with planning and delivery of separation of divested businesses; and
- Working to plan and execute post-merger technology integration projects.
- If you would like this opportunity to work as a top 6 accountancy practice Corporate Finance Associate, you will need to work to tight deadlines to understand and report on opportunities, issues, costs and risks impacting the value of target businesses.
As a Corporate Finance Associate you will be challenged to take on significant responsibility from the outset, including meeting with senior executives on high-profile engagements, and producing high-quality written reports articulating our findings to senior stakeholders. In return Corporate Finance Associates will receive help, support and guidance from a senior member of the Top 6 accountancy practice team.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs in London please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.