Senior Sales Account Executive - Up to £35k
Success Recruit are currently working with a well-established Insurance provider based in the City of London who are currently looking to recruit a Senior Sales Account Executive to join their growing company.
The purpose of the Senior Sales Account Executive will be to help develop an effective account management team increasing revenue performance and delivering excellent customer service.
This person will be expected to:
- Have a proven successful track record of previous sales targets and business objectives
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Be confident and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This person will be rewarded with:
- The opportunity to join a well-established company
- Have their own autonomy in this position
Purpose of the role:
The successful Senior Sales Account Executive will be responsible for supervising the day to day activities of the Account Management team whilst delivering your own individual sales targets.
- Work closely with the Head of Sales to motivate the Account Management Team
- Work to open new customer relationships and manage existing ones
- Receive new quotes and negotiate premium with clients in conjunction with feedback and guidance from the underwriting team
- Contact existing and new customers, achieving a minimum of calls per day
- Keep the company and client database up to date, monitoring sales activity and call logs
- Present at monthly sales meetings your sales results and forecasting
This position would suit someone who has worked within Insurance and has previous sales experience demonstrating a good level of work and previous results. The successful candidate will have the ability to work well under pressure and will be able to thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment.
Monday - Friday 08:30am - 5:00pm
Up to £35,000K DOE