Marketing Manager- Hotel Group
More about the role…
My client (a leading hotel chain) is looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and talented Marketing Manager to join their ever-growing team, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and proactive individual to join the team of a global hotel group. The candidate will be responsible for implementing the overall marketing strategy for the group and will directly manage all marketing and communications activities that promote, enhance and protect the hotel's brand reputation.
- End-to-end campaign management across multiple channels (digital and offline) for all B2B and B2C marketing initiatives.
- Managing the brand implementation and ensuring consistent application of the brand identity across visual and verbal media.
- Maintaining brand guidelines and documentation for internal and external use.
- Producing on-brand collateral and providing innovative ways to improve data capture at all events, conferences and sales rep visits.
- Liaising with hotel owners and the Revenue Management team to produce local marketing campaigns that are consistent with the company's brand standards and provide the most effective way of reaching the customer in that market.
- External stakeholders - Directing the design agency and copywriting agency; creating briefs, providing constructive feedback, managing quotes and invoices. Liaising with media buying agencies and print/production companies to receive proposals, negotiate value and manage effectiveness.
- Internal stakeholders - Maintain relationships with Revenue Managers, Sales, Social Media & Comms, Customer Experience, and Distribution teams. Work cross-functionally to gather insights campaign strategy, ensure promotions are communicated to stakeholders in the business and campaign KPIs are established.
- Developing and analysing creative ideas, media and campaigns: leading new creative thinking/media approaches across the business to maximise campaign effectiveness.
Analysing & Reporting
- Optimising campaign results via weekly calls with the internal and external teams.
- Ensuring that campaigns are delivered on time, on budget and to a consistently high standard.
- Post-campaign analysis reports on performance in conjunction with the sales team or external stakeholders (eg. Expedia).
- Develop and maintain understanding of databases, calendars and operations procedures to ensure adequate support for marketing initiatives.
- Monitor competitor activity and compile look books as reference material.
- Strong understanding of digital advertising in order to be able to scrutinise agency performance.
- Management of all marketing activities relating to the rewards program and ensuring the successful re-launch through development of first-class advertising pieces, in-hotel promotion and email/social media communications.
- Overseeing the design, content and SEO of both the B2B and B2C websites through key stakeholder management, strategic content creation and demanding excellent design and UX standards.
- Managing the B2B and B2C CRM platforms to develop increased customer engagement, minimise churn and ensure world-class customer relations at all touch points with the hotel.
- Tying together the many moving parts and strategies of teams throughout the business to produce a succinct marketing strategy.
- Support the development of PR, Comms and Social Media strategies with internal teams.
- Support the proof-reading and sign-off of all landing pages and any other collateral as well as testing of all promotional emails.
- 5 years B2B & B2C experience.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Marketing and communications strategy development.
- Marketing budget planning and management