Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Audit Semi-Senior in Norwich.
Our client is a leading regional firm, who are looking to add an experienced Auditor into their growing team. The role will involve working on a varied portfolio of clients, reporting to a Manager, whilst aiding with the training and development of more junior members of staff.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Undertaking responsibility for Auditing on a varied portfolio with clients differing in industries and turnover.
- Finalising accounts, drafting tax computations and management accounting.
- Full responsibility for the planning and completion of various audit assignments
- Client facing responsibilities becoming a port of call for their needs.
- Completion of work to the satisfaction of the Supervisor/Assistant Manager.
- Aiding with the development of junior staff.
The successful candidate will be either an AAT Qualified or ACA/ACCA Studier with over a years experience in Audit within a Practice environment.. The role will suit an ambitious individual with excellent leadership and communication skills who is keen to join a firm with excellent career prospects.