Title: Stock Auditor
Salary: Circa £20,000
My client are a worldwide business with offices in Bristol, Miami and Sydney, we are a leading establishment who offer exciting opportunities in the world of international travel and leisure.
We are looking for a bright and organised professional to join the business as a Stock Auditor. You will be responsible for conducting stock audits, cycle count inspections and produce reports in relation to audit results.
This vacancy will see the successful applicant travelling approximately 50% of the time visiting ships in the UK and abroad.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report
- Be able to travel nationally and internationally with limited notice working some weekends and public holidays
Essential Skill Set:
- Previous experience of conducting stock audits
- Working experience with process of full and cycle stock counts
- IT Literate and a proficient user of Word and Excel
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
This is a varied and challenging role in which you will be an integral part to the success of the business and represent a great opportunity to begin a career within an organisation who offers long term growth and development potential.
If this role is of interest to you or if you would like to find out more information please contact Jasmine Champagnie