Inbound Sales Manager
INBOUND SALES MANAGER
Salary: up to£40,000pa basic (£50,000 OTE)
Cassidy Crane Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with a leading Security company, recruiting for a Sales Manager to join their team in Fulham.
This position is an office-based inbound sales role. We are looking for someone to run and manage the inbound single site sales of the business. Suiting someone with previous sales experience with strong administrative and processing skills who has a proven ability to manage inbound sales opportunities professionally.
As well as having an excellent telephone manner and strong customer facing skills, key will be an ability to multitask, understand processes and work with other teams and departments to get results. You will be responsible for managing a small team, so previous experience of managing a sales team is essential.
If you are keen to work in a fast-paced, lucrative department - with realistic OTEs - this could be the role for you. The company is also growing quickly so there may be scope to move to another role within the company after a period of time, having gained an excellent overview of the business and customers’ needs in this role.
- To provide quotations to commercial SME and residential prospects by responding to leads.
- Accurately updating and utilising CRM systems.
- Interacting effectively with the rest of the business to ensure new business orders and handovers are processed effectively.
- To combat customer attrition through negotiation with clients wishing to cancel their subscription where appropriate.
- Ensuring routine paperwork and processes are adhered to.
- To work to daily/weekly KPI targets (number of opportunities, number of sales).
- Providing exceptional customer service via the telephone and in writing.
- Experience in selling successfully in an inbound telephone based environment essential.
- Experience in managing a team of at least 2 people essential.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Fluency to accurately communicate the sales message.
- Ability to react well under pressure.
- IT literate - Word/MS Outlook.
- Experience of working on a CRM system ideal but not a mandatory requirement
Hours are Monday to Friday, 08:30am- 17:30pm.
You must be able to provide 3 years’ checkable work/ educational references if successful.
Please apply by sending your CV as a Word Document. Cassidy Crane Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of our Client.