Legal Secretary - Real Estate
We are currently looking for a Legal Secretary to join our client, a top 10 ranked global law firm, in their Bristol based office.
The successful candidate will provide outstanding support to the Senior Partner and Fee Earners.
- Draft correspondence and legal documents
- Manage travel arrangements
- Keeping records updated
- Diary management
- Scanning, photocopying, filing, archiving and record keeping
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with colleagues
- Proof reading
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 70 wpm
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritise and manage daily workload autonomously
- Audio and copy typing
This is a full-time position based in Bristol with a salary of £20,000 - £23,000.
Please get in touch with an updated version of your CV to find out more about the above position.