Business Development Manager
My client are looking to bring on board a strong Business Development Manager to sell their SaaS platform from their Central London offices.
This business is undergoing a high growth phase as they continue to penetrate their market. Offering a SaaS platform connecting clients with business critical knowledge experts, they have seen strong success over the past 8 years including awards and shortlisted in multiple Top 100 business lists.
Selling into a range of businesses from TMT through to Private Equity, their solution is highly efficient in reducing cost and increasing efficiency. As such, they've experienced high demand for their product. Team culture is an area where this business excels. They've built a team of intelligent, driven individuals who gel socially. There is an emphasis on camaraderie where each individual contributes to improving the solution, and there's continued learning and development through internal and external providers.
As Business Development Manager, your core responsibilities will surround New Business. Each day you'll be representing the business in a client facing environment. With a focus on building a strong pipeline each month, this will suit candidates with a hunter mentality who are comfortable holding meetings with C-level decision makers within FTSE 250 businesses through to the latest innovative start up.
You'll buddy with an SDR, who will assist filling the diary with meetings, so an ability to work as part of a team is essential.
The ideal candidate for the Business Development Manager position must exhibit the following qualities:
- Experience delivering new business in a targeted sales environment, with ability to evidence this achievement.
- Highly consultative selling style, ideally from technology/consultancy/professional services background.
- Able to articulate a solution to senior decision makers within businesses.
- Gravitas, with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Continued desire to be part of a learning environment.
Beneficial qualities include:
- Existing HR Director contacts.
- Experience in a high growth environment.
£40,000-£50,000 Basic + Double OTE and Benefits