1st Line Support Analyst
1st Line Support Analyst - Canary Wharf
Permanent role paying up to £21,500 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and professional company in this exciting area of London to work on the Helpdesk and to provide first line support to all users.
This position is on a shift rota basis as the Helpdesk operates from 07:30 to 18:00 hrs.
No day is the same. Activities can vary from printer diagnostics straight through to full office moves, data migrations, outages, server support, and network deployment and server configuration.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 12 months support experience, ideally in Server, Exchange & Networking
- Desktop Support Experience
- Exposure to Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server
- Exposure to Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013
- Exposure to Virtualisation Technologies
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate technical issues to all levels
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player attitude
- Must have experience from a corporate background
- Must be local to the role or easy to commute to