Affiliate Manager/Executive Casino and Sportsbook
We are a highly regarded company within the online gaming industry looking to find an Affiliate Manager to be based out of our Central London HQ office. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the fastest growing digital gaming brands in the industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective delivery, management and development of customer acquisition via affiliated channels. Accountability for the affiliate program, budget, administration and delivery of agreed targets within timeframes.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Develop and grow the affiliate channel for Sportsbook and Casino through existing and new affiliate partnerships.
2. Pro-actively seeks, identifies and commercially contracts with new and profitable affiliates
3. Plan and execute the marketing strategy for affiliates and to meet budget and revenue targets.
4. Interact with the 5 global offices to assist and cultivate their affiliate channels.
5. Communicate with top performing affiliates on a regular basis via e-mail, phone, newsletters and forums and maximise their profitability.
6. Liaise with the campaign/product teams in order to maximise and optimise commercial agreements by creating strong promotions.
7. Liaise with marketing campaign manager to ensure timely execution of cross-channel promotional activity using in-house software for the communication of marketing campaigns in the form of banners.
8. Carry out regular market research and competitive analysis and work together with the team to originate and execute innovative affiliate strategies and promotions
9. Attend affiliate conferences and other events/meetings as required
10. Utilise social network channels as appropriate to include but not limited to Twitter, Facebook etc.
11. Understand and proficient in the use of our affiliate software (Income Access)
Experience and Skills:
- Previous affiliate management experience within digital gaming is essential
- Strong planning and analytical skills.
- Confident individual with excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Keen commercial awareness
- Strong negotiation skills
- Well-organized with an attention to detail.
- Existing affiliate relationships
Salary is fully negotiable based on experience.