Building Warranty Surveyor - Bristol
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Building Warranty Surveyor to support the business working on a variety of residential, commercial and industrial projects.
Using your expertise, you will assist with the risk management on construction sites through:
- Carrying out site inspections on allocated developments to ensure work is carried out in adherence to technical standards, building regulations and associated legislation.
- Providing timely and accurate technical reports.
- Maintaining good working relationships with builders and developers providing technical support.
- Carrying out developer assessments on completion and recommend any improvements identified during course of construction.
- Working with colleagues and management to ensure all technical standards are maintained in accordance with the Technical Manual.
Applicants should be educated to HNC/HND level and be accredited (or actively working towards) RICS/CABE/CIOB status. Likely to have experience of the inspection of new builds, you will also need to demonstrate knowledge of relevant construction standards, ideally coupled with an understanding of general insurance principals.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to work autonomously, demonstrating effective time-management skills whilst taking responsibility for their own productivity.
In return, we can offer you an opportunity to work with a genuine market leader on a range of challenging, exciting and varied projects in an environment that will test, support and reward you for your knowledge, experience and dedication.
The industry-leading package includes generous remuneration, fully-funded car, company pension scheme, performance-related pay, generous leave entitlement, flexible working arrangements, payment of professional subs and the full support of an employer that values you and your contribution.