Head of Ecommerce
An ambitious Head of eCommerce currently required by an exciting PurePlay Retailer in Manchester, as the company enters an exciting period of expansion. Working in partnership with the CEO and reporting into the board, the main purpose of the role is to drive and increase online sales via the company's core digital channels and launch innovative new solutions aimed at growth.
A newly created board level role reporting directly to the CEO, the successful eCommerce Product expert will take ownership for driving online activity through innovation, conversion and new digital product launches as the company looks to increase turnover over the next few years from £25m to £75m.
An exciting and very challenging role, you will be given the freedom to make your mark on the company, customers, sellers and brands, and have the opportunity to create a team in your own image.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Owning and implementing the company's Customer experience / eCommerce / Digital strategy
- Product owner for Digital platforms - Testing, Optimisation, Conversation, User Experience
- Motivate, reward, recognise & retain a high performance culture for an internal team
- Identification & leadership of strategies for eCommerce development aimed at achieving revenue & profit growth objectives.
- Definition and maximisation of analytical/reporting standards which can inform strategic thinking and management decision making for eCommerce and beyond.
- Identifying potential revenue streams, gathering intelligence on these areas and assessing each opportunity
to £100k base + Bonus
Interesting in having a chat and finding out more? We would love to hear from you today. Please send in your CV for immediate consideration.
MRJ Recruitment is a boutique digital recruitment consultancy - formed in 2010 to challenge the norm and do things differently. MRJ has grown to become a trusted partner of some of the leading names in the tech/digital industry, including many heavily-funded tech start-ups.
MRJ is advertising this role on behalf of a client.