Senior Digital Marketing Executive
- Digital marketing role within the Audience Development Team
- Excellent opportunity for a digitally-savvy marketer
- Multi-channel marketing with a focus on online
- Multi-national business that has recently been through a pivotal transformation
The Role: This Senior Digital Marketing Executive will lead on and implement the digital marketing campaigns across a range of online products to increase traffic to the site, increase sponsorship opportunities and overall generated revenue. You will work across SEO and PPC campaigns, tracking responses to the campaigns and reporting back to senior stakeholders. The Marketing Executive will demonstrate a knowledge of the ROI of campaigns and bring expertise and learning to the brand.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Digital Marketing Executive include:
- Defining the digital marketing strategy
- Developing and implementing SEO and PPC campaigns
- Working with the website manager on the up-keep and management on the website including analytics for digital activities such as PPC and audience engagement using Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Analysing current marketing tactics to identify where activities can be automated
- Run analytical reports on campaign performance and make suggestions and recommendations on how to improve them
- Build strong internal relationships to streamline processes and to leverage high quality content for campaigns
- Develop the sales relationships to show and prove marketing ROI on campaigns
To be considered for this role you must have:
- B2B marketing experience
- Strong digital marketing experience (either running SEO and PPC hands-on or through a specialist agency)
- A marketing degree or equivalent experience
- Worked on driving traffic to a website through digital marketing techniques
The Company: This established multi-media organisation has a wide-ranging portfolio of products ranging from publications, online content, events, data products and an online marketplace. They have recently been through a pivotal transition from print to online. This is a great opportunity for a digital marketer to join a forward-thinking organisation.
The Package for Senior Digital Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £28,000 -32,000 + benefits
Location: The position of Senior Digital Marketing Executive will be based in the City, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.