Assistant Credit Analyst
We are currently recruiting for an exciting new opportunity for an Assistant Credit Analyst to join an International bank based in London. This role will be working alongside and for the Credit Manager within the Credit Department. The organisation is ideally looking for someone who has had 2-3 years' experience within a Credit Analyst role. Previous exposure to loans administration would be advantageous.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of financial accounts and audited reporting including Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Accounts and Cash Flow analysis.
- Preparation of credit application for lending proposals for all corporate and any Sovereign loans.
- Preparation of country reports, market sector information and industry analysis for Credit Committee, Management and Board of Directors as necessary.
- Preparing analysis for Trade Finance related facilities.
- Analysis of Banks and Financial Institutions for approving limits for Trade Finance and Treasury Department.
- Undertake periodic reviews of all loan facilities outstanding in Bank's books.
- Taking minutes in meetings.
- Establishing full records in the appropriate sections of the Banks books for all information pertaining to facilities for which the Credit Department is responsible.
- To fix interest rates and interest periods and to advise borrowers and syndicate members.
- Upon receipt, ensuring amounts received are correctly posted in the Bank's books.
- Maintaining the administration section of Credit File ensuring all information is correctly recorded.
- Preparing the Exposure Report on a weekly basis and the Exposure Schedule on daily basis.
- Weekly reviewing and preparation of statements of loan versus collateral check.
- Review and advise any breach of Financial Covenant(s) in the Facility Agreements and to follow up with borrowers and charge default interest as the case may be.
This is an ongoing temporary opportunity until November 2017 and the client is willing to pay up to £153 as a daily pay rate depending on the level of candidate experience.