Gastro pub - Sous Chef - Romsey area
Gastro Pub - Sous Chef - Romsey area
This gastro pub is based in a small town within the Romsey area. It is a beautifully traditional listed building with a cosy atmosphere, serving hearty meals throughout the day making anyone who visits feel at home. Only the best quality local ingredients are used to create delicious classic dishes full of flavour.
As Sous Chef you will be working for a well-known company who will offer support and are looking for someone who has the drive to develop and advance their career. You will be working with fresh, good quality ingredients cooking classic British dishes and exciting specials. As part of this dedicated team you will be advancing the more junior kitchen team skills and stepping in for the Head chef in their absence.
Other key characteristics:
- Previous experience as a Chef de Partie or Sous Chef for a minimum of two years
- Experience working with fresh ingredients cooking from scratch
- Wide variety of experience in different establishments
- An eye for detail with presentation
- New and fresh ideas to bring to the business
- Ability to work within a fast paced kitchen
- Salary of up to 25K depending on experience
- Tips and tronc
- Opportunity to advance and progress your career
- Company benefits and discounts
- 28 days holiday per year
- Opportunity to work with good quality fresh food cooking from scratch
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Yvette.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.