Software Test Analyst
Our client a market leader in their sector is on the lookout for an Software Test Analyst to join their team based in Worthing
This is a fantastic company to work for - Forward thinking, lively and a great atmosphere. In addition to a generous remuneration package they offer real potential for future career development opportunities.
Key skills / Experience:
- Extensive experience system and software testing
- Ideally experience in a pharmaceutical software development environment
- Familiar with GAMP (Good Automated Manufacturing Practice)
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience of software test methods and systems
- Excellent understanding of automated test tools and systems
- Good written skills and experience in preparation of written reports
- Preparation and execution of tests within scheduled time period
- Reliability of tested systems
- Test protocols thoroughly executed
- Introduction of test procedures, framework and automation
- Provide adequate training to staff as required
- Time management and workload delivered on time
- Degree Educated
This role can pay up to a maximum of £35,000 with benefits including Pension, Private Medical, 25 days holiday and more.
They are looking for a dynamic, proactive individual with to join their team, working in a structured environment where the opportunity to further develop both your skill set and career is endless.