Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit to an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant based in Greater Manchester. If you're looking to learn and grow with a company who have nearly doubled in size over the last 12 months then this is the role for you. Working as part of a US owned company you will have sole responsibility for the preparation of the Management Accounts amongst other duties.
**Previous experience of preparing full Management Accounts is essential for this role**
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts within the agreed target dates
- Variance Analysis and commentary
- Review relevant data and produce Month end journals - including Accruals, Prepayments
- Controlling income and expenditure
- Budget and Forecast preparation
- Bank Reconciliations (Multiple Currencies)
- Balance sheet preparation / reconciliation and analysis
- Cash flow management
- Capital projects
- Prepare information for Auditors
- Integral role in development, testing, and implementation of improvements on processes to ensure adequate controls are in place to meet audit and SOX requirements
- Assist in preparation of statutory financial statements
- Responsibility for providing the outsourced Payroll provider with Payroll information and checking prior to payment
- Any other ad hoc duties where required
- Minimum qualifications - AAT at least, ACCA/CIMA studier or QBE
- Previous experience of preparing full Management Accounts is essential for this role
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of SAP would be desirable
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Professional manner & confidence to communicate with people of all levels in the business
- Team player with a flexible approach to work
- Organised and proactive attitude; someone who wants to learn, progress and make the role their own in an exciting period of growth
If you are looking for a career in a challenging, professional environment where you can make your mark as part of a dynamic and committed team, then I want to hear from you. For more information please apply online or contact at Sellick Partnership on .
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last ten years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.