IT Procurement Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Procurement Category Manager to work on a permanent basis for a Central Government body.
Working as part of the IT Sourcing team, this role is to support and help lead the development and execution of critical IT sourcing initiatives, adding value though their breadth of experience and established networks.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies in alignment with IT market sector and commodity strategies.
- OJEU knowledge of procurement regulations for public sector.
- Ensuring the Indirect Procurement common processes are implemented, used and continually improved.
- Lead on the full sourcing process which includes development of scope, supplier selection, commercial negotiation, and contract execution.
- Proven track record in IT Procurement and IT Category Management
- Proven track record in stakeholder engagement, ideally on a global basis and both internal and external.
- Experience across the end-to-end Procurement process, going from initial engagement through to post-award contract/supplier management.
- Experience cultivating both new and existing large-scale 3rd party vendor relationships
If this is a role you would like to be considered for please send through a copy of your CV or call and speak to our specialist procurement team.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.