MANAGER - LEADING RETAILER
Manager - Leading Retailer - Job Summary
Are you an Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Team Leader or Supervisor looking to step up to take your first store? Do you have experience gained within a Coffee environment and live in the in the Winchester area and looking to join one of the largest multi-faceted UK retailers? If you are an Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Team Leader, Supervisor within a Coffee environment, or for a branded hospitality or high volume branded restaurant environment, then our client is looking for your experience. This multi-faceted business will allow you commercial autonomy, the chance to work closely with your teams with unlimited career prospects, then this opportunity will deliver.
Manager - Leading Retailer - Role Responsibility
As a Manager within the business, you will be responsible for delivering the excellent levels of customer. They are looking for experienced Managers to help drive performance, service and brand standards through your team.
As a Manager your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Motivating, coaching and developing your team
- Ensuring excellent levels of communication between the Front of House and Back of House teams
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service standards
- Ensuring high food quality is maintained
- Ensuring all health & safety standards are adhered to Managing stock control
Manager - Leading Retailer - The Ideal Candidate
As a Manager you must have:
- Able to develop and motivate a team
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Previous management experience within a food-led business
- Planning and organising skills
- Excellent attention to detail and standards
- Leadership skills with the ability to demonstrate a hands on approach to your work
- Excellent commercial skills
- Excellent customer care skills
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Retailers.