Graduate Sales Executive - Information Sales
Graduate Sales Executive – Tourism Information Sales
22-25k Base, 30-40k OTE + Executive Benefits
Our client is a premium business information company specialising in industry analysis and arguably one of the fastest growing business intelligence companies in the world. Their leading business intelligence provides advanced analytics to help clients make better, more informed decisions on a global scale. With solutions covering a broad range of professional industries, including pharmaceuticals and medical, tourism, clean technology, oil and gas, and many more, they are well placed to deliver in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from expert teams at company, country and/or industry level.
As a Graduate Sales Executive you will:
- Join a performing and fast growing tourism focused team based in London where the emphasis is on developing revenue streams from within airline, hotel and leisure based accounts
- Have access to our clients leading strategic intelligence, information and bespoke reports
- Identify and research target companies within the required market place over the telephone and through independent research
- Initiate outbound calls to prospective clients
- Look to consistently move prospects towards a positive buying decision or commitment through presenting key benefits whilst focusing on customer needs
The ideal graduate sales candidate will be:
- Educated to degree level (2015-2016)
- Intelligent, inquisitive and possess some commercial experience gained whilst in education
- Able to demonstrate business acumen, motivation and a dynamic yet professional approach to sales and account management
- A first class communicator with matching presentation skills and the ability to liaise with customers at all levels
- A vibrant and polished individual looking to develop a sales career in the growing business information market
The successful graduate sales candidate can expect a negotiable base salary of 22-25k with a first year achievable OTE of 30-40k plus additional benefits, ongoing training and genuine opportunities for career progression.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.