Top Tier ACA Qualified Accountant Needed!
This global business is looking for an outstanding ACA qualified Accountant to join the business in this exciting period of growth. You will support the FD and wider team and become an integral part of a business which offers excellent career progression. They are looking for outstanding individuals who want to work in an autonomous environment and really drive their career forward.
Role responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of P&L's for all the European entities and substantial use of the firms accounting system
- Budgeting and forecasting across all departments to enable production of accurate forecasts and global financial results
- Reviewing business activity and highlighting variances and reporting this to senior management
- Month-end procedures including reviewing accounts for posting to the firm's general ledger
- Assisting with month-end reconciliation procedures and process including cash position, cash movement
- Liaison with global counterparts in Asia and Europe
- Liaise with non-financial staff and be the face of UK finance
- Work with the finance teams across the word to provide support in accurately managing
- internal and external audits
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified Chartered Accountant with outstanding academics, preferable trained at a Top 10 firm who is looking to make their first move out of practice.
Our client is looking to start the interview process this week, so please contact Radley Green now to be considered.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.