Local Business Development Manager - Vehicle Sales
Local Business Development Manager, Buckinghamshire OTE £40,000+ Plus Company Vehicle Plus Fuel
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful and motivated Local Business Development Manager to work within this very successful vehicle dealership in Buckinghamshire
This is an ideal role for an already operationally successful and customer centric person who wants to either continue their career development in corporate sales or move into Corporate and Fleet sales with a leading brand
- Actively prospect and canvass the local business community, introducing both the brand and the dealership
- Maintain and update the dealerships CRM system and diary
- To develop integrated sales and aftersales solutions for local business customers, maximising the business potential within their area of influence and ensuring each customer receives excellent customer service
- Developing opportunities with prospective corporate clients by organising own daily activity to generate new business opportunities
- Building a rapport and understanding of customer requirements in full
- Design and deliver tailored face-to-face sales presentations aimed at specific customers, covering key points raised during discussions such as model specification, competitor's comparisons, tax implications and cost of ownership.
- Arrange demonstrator programmes and test drives to fit with the customer's requirements.
- Evaluate vehicles in the customer's existing fleet by working with the Sales Manager to determine values and most appropriate disposal route for customer.
- Offer up-to-date advice to business users on funding methods.
- To promote and nurture a customer care culture delivering care levels consistent with the expectations of the manufacturer and the Company.
Relevant Experience & Qualifications Required
- Experience of working within vehicle fleet sales is essential
- The successful candidate will be able to clearly and easily demonstrate how they have helped consistently deliver an above budget financial performance
The successful applicant will be:
- Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
- Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service
- Respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues.
- Resilient with a drive to succeed.
- Honest with high levels of integrity.
- £20,000 Basic Salary
- OTE £40,000 OTE
- Company Vehicle
- Company Mobile phone
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, with a superb atmosphere and lead by a fantastic management team - please apply now!
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.