Project Manager SW Systems
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager who is used to working at a high level dealing with customers, contractors and the Board. You will be required to manage multi-projects and ideally the candidate should have experience with IT Portal systems/Microsoft Applications/Platforms
Salary: £40k - £50k depending on experience
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire
Duties will include:
- Managing programmes/multiple projects, priorities and people concurrently in a fast-paced, high-growth and results driven environment
- Prepares and manages allocated revenue and capital budgets for projects
- Provides independent advice in challenging situations while still delivering optimum results
- Identifies and communicates innovative ideas to improve processes and performance
- Establish and implement facilities management strategies
- Manage service providers and organizing all professional support required by the projects
- Establish and implement facilities management strategies as designated by the Board/Customer
- Build strong customer focussed relationships
- Maintain and update all project documentation and risk registers ensuring timely communication and action of all points
- Managing and maintaining risk assessment protocols and procedures
The candidate must be able to act independently, be self-motivated and be able to prioritise, manage, and meets deadlines. Possess strong analytical and numerate skills with a proven ability to persuade and influence senior level decision-making and be flexible with the ability to react professionally and efficiently to changes without sacrificing productivity.
You should have a Prince 2, APM or other equivalent project management qualifications and demonstrate your experience in the delivery of projects; with particular emphasis on the management of suppliers and stakeholders.
There is a possibility that the role will be extended at the end of the contract.