Highly acquisitive PE backed international scientific services business is experiencing a significant period of growth and requires an ambitious and bright FP&A Manager to join their expanding Head office team.
The environment is complex,ever changing,fast paced, challenging and will suit somebody who is looking for an intellectual challenge were they can add value.
The role is very hands on and will give the successful candidate exposure to a wide variety of senior stakeholders,board members, business leads and investors.
This is a unique opportunity for someone to combine their FP&A skills with their accounting knowledge, corporate finance and ability to build strong relationships across the business.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director key responsibilities will include:
- Projects from month end board reporting(10%) and analysis through to leverage and equity modelling for investors and the banking syndicate.
- Lead development of annual budget and quarterly reforecasting cycles with the divisions and preparing Group level presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Ownership and development of Group's leverage,equity and cash flow models for management and investors
- Create master data books and KPI's supporting medium term financial plans
- Work with Group finance to develop board reports, with full responsibility for board,funder and investor presentations
- Develop Group KPI segmental and performance reporting Support with M&A work with the board
The successful candidate is likely to have the following profile:
- Strong academics either a 1st class or 2:1 degree(essential)
- Qualified accountant with 1st time passes(essential)
- Experience within corporate finance,transaction support,M&A, PE backed environments within practice, industry or banking
- Strong technical skills with an understanding of consolidation
- Proven FP&A experience combined with advanced financial modelling(VBA is desirable but not essential)
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Desire to be hands on, proactive and have the ability to challenge the status quo
- Knows what best practice is and what good looks like
- Self starter with the ability to get things done
- Excellent communicator able to influence senior stakeholders and is credible in front of investors
- Package includes basic, bonus and large company benefits
Advanced excel Corporate finance M&A Private equity FP&A