Infrastructure Manager – Birmingham - £50,000 - £60,000
Infrastructure Manager, IT, ITIL, SLA, Service Delivery, Support, Windows, Birmingham, management, VMware, Server, Storage
This role will be working at a senior level reporting to the CTO to ensure the smooth running and forward progression of the internal infrastructure. Whilst remaining hands on technical this role will be leading an infrastructure team ensuring that SLA’s are met and best practices are adhered to. 3rd party management will also be a large part of this position so client facing ability is key.
- A clear and strong background within infrastructure and support leading into management positions.
- Experience managing technical teams.
- ITIL certified with commercial experience.
- Strong management skills including: Team building, recruitment, training and strategy.
- Experience producing policies and procedures relating to IT infrastructure.
This is a highly senior role and has come about at a very exciting time for the organisation. If you are an Infrastructure Manager and you are looking for a new role then please apply here!
Infrastructure Manager, IT, ITIL, SLA, Service Delivery, Support, Windows, Birmingham, management