This immediate start role will suit an experienced Management Accountant who has previously worked in the Financial Services sector.
My client is a large Investment Management Company based in Moorgate. This role sits within their property division.
Reporting in to the Head of Management Accounts, you will be responsible for the following;
- Daily management of real estate debt funds
- Investor and regulatory reporting
- FCA reporting
- Loan and servicing reports
- Monthly and Quarterly Management Reporting
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Assistance with audit and tax compliance
To be successful in this position, you must have worked in a similar role in the Financial Services sector and be working towards your ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualification. You must also be immediately available to commence in this role and be able to commit to the full duration of contract.
If you are the successful candidate you will enjoy the following;
- Immediate start role with longer term prospects
- Competitive remuneration
- Financial Services sector
- Dynamic and progressive organisation