Financial Services Administrator - Crawley - Up to £28,000
Clark James Financial Services are working with a highly established IFA based in Crawley, who are seeking an experienced Financial Services Administrator to provide effective sales support to the Consultants specialising in both Personal Financial Planning and Employee Benefits
- Providing pre and post sales administrative support to financial advisers, and dealing with day to day enquiries.
- Preparing illustrations, valuations and literature for client meetings.
- Preparation and submission of new business applications, ensuring compliance is adhered to at all time.
- Updating fact find and policy information onto the back office system.
- Preparing fund comparisons using Watermark / Volume
- Undertaking fund switches upon the instruction of the client
- Preparation of cashflow plans (using Voyant Software)
- Maintaining accurate client records in line with compliance procedures
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of Pension, Investment and Protection products and of Employee Benefits including Death in Service and Group Income
- Protection, from an IFA environment.
- Professional qualifications - minimum of Certificate in Financial Planning or equivalent
- Highly IT literate: Word, Excel, Outlook and ideally experience of using Adviser Office back office system, Voyant
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact directly with clients and colleagues in a professional manner
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
- Ability to critically evaluate information, probe and challenge the facts
- Excellent time management, ability to meet deadlines
- Salary - up to £28,000 depending on experience.
- Contributory pension scheme