Pre Sales Consultant £25,000
This is an exciting role for a talented Pre Sales Consultant to join a busy sales department.
Pre Sales Consultant responsibilities:
- Assist Sales Director with day to day sales activities.
- Keep CRM data up to date
- New business generation via telephone and email in order to book meetings for Sales Director.
- Accompany Sales Director and other teams where appropriate to customer meetings
- Assist in activities to maintain relationships with prospective clients
- Assist with lead generation, marketing events and user forums
- Assisting marketing with campaigns and follow up activity
- Keep up to date with industry trends
Up to 25% travel time required
Highly organised and experienced at successfully multi-tasking
Excellent communications skills
- Demonstrate ability to establish rapport
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 + Bonus
Hours: Monday - Friday 09:00am - 17:30pm
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment does not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation