Assistant Management Accountant
An excellent opportunity has arisen, due to internal promotion, for an assistant management accountant to join an industry leading organisation in Manchester on a permanent basis.
The core responsibilities of this role include:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments and assisting in the preparation of month end reports
- Assist in the calculation of monthly and yearly tax returns
- Assist with year end internal and external audit
- Assist with revenue analysis and reconciliation
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Ad hoc commercial analysis as required by Management Accountant
- Previous experience in an Assistant Management Accountant role (or equivalent)
- Ideally studying towards a professional Accountancy qualification - CIMA/ ACCA (or equivalent)
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good level of competency on Excel
- Great communication skills - oral and written
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a rapidly growing company at an exciting time, where there will be future opportunities for progression and development on offer.
Please click below to apply for this opportunity.