Technical Project Manager - Cloud / IaaS / Virtualisation
Technical Project Manager, Cloud, VMware, Virtualisation, IaaS, Azure. This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager with a background in implementing managed ICT solutions around IaaS, Cloud and Virtualisation migrations to Enterprise and Public Sector customers on behalf of a market leading Pan-European Cloud and Managed Services Provider. Candidates must have formal PM qualifications (Prince 2 or APM) and a technical awareness of Cloud based technology. Up to £65k plus 10% bonus and benefits. London.
Responsibilities of the Technical Project Manager include:
- Manage internal and 3rd party teams to discover, deliver and migrate complex, challenging ICT solutions (such as datacentre migrations, consolidations to virtual environments for example) based around Managed Hosting/Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, VDC, SaaS) solutions to Enterprise and Public Sector customers.
- Acting as the customer champion/advocate with the business on behalf of the client, continually seeking new ways of working and improving the delivery of projects and solutions within an ITIL environment.
The Technical Project Manager will have demonstrative experience of:
- The delivery of significant, major Enterprise ICT projects around Managed IaaS/Cloud based projects.
- Solid technical awareness and excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong and personable character who is both hands on, tenacious and able to interface at all levels of customers' IT and leadership team.
- ITIL (or appreciation of) and Prince 2 desirable but personality, attitude and relevant technology project management experience far more important!
In return you can expect to receive a competitive salary of up to £65k plusn 10% bonus and excellent benefits including:
* 25 Days Annual Holiday
* Contributory Pension
* Private Health Care
* Life Insurance
* Season ticket loan
* Childcare vouchers
* Entrepreneurial and supportive company culture.
If you are a Project Manager who is technically aware and experienced in delivering Cloud based projects, then apply now in the strictest confidence or contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People for further information.
Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, Managed Hosting/Cloud, IaaS, PaaS, VDC, SaaS, ITIL, Prince 2, Telecoms, VMware, Azure