I am delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a well established and well known company based in Watford.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the day to day processing of Company transactions for Purchase Ledger and the periodic analysis of Credit Card and Cash Expenses.
You will also assist the Finance Manager with month end Accounts routines, and undertake other accounting tasks which may arise.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years of experience in Finance and experience of using Sage accounting systems, must be great with numbers and extremely computer literate with precise attention to Microsoft packages, particularly Excel.
· Purchase Ledger - Invoice Processing, Scan, Match, Batch and Code invoices;
· Raising Purchase Orders;
· Supplier statement reconciliation;
· Responsible for regular & accurate payment runs;
· Credit cards Analysis and processing;
· Dealing with supplier queries;
· Personnel Expenses Analysis and Processing
· Processing container Out Turn reports
· E-Filing and Emailing of invoices to Customers
· Other processing in Sage line 50
· General Accounts work
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
AAT Level 3 minimum
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills and innovative approach to problem solving;
· Excellent knowledge of Sage, MS Excel, MS Word.
· Knowledge of MS Access would be beneficial;
· Ability to learn new systems and processes;
· Keen eye to detail and accuracy
· Ability to deliver tasks on time to tight deadlines
· Team player
· Ability to work under pressure
· Advanced knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts and Excel is essential
· Effective Communication skills
· Purchase Ledger experience is essential
· Enthusiastic, personable and energetic
This position is offered immediately on a permanent basis so please apply now if you can fulfil the above criteria.