Marketing Assistant Apprentice
Has anyone ever told you that you are outstanding at what you do?
We are looking for a fearless and talented individual like you who can join our mission to be the best that the industry has to offer. We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to a special place where you can reach your true potential.
Is this you? Because it looks like you. That is if you are the intelligent hard working one with lots of ideas, that we have been looking for.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Assistant Apprentice to join our fun and creative team in our London Office in Shoreditch.
Support the Marketing team in all aspect of marketing, from events organisation, campaigns, PR, CRM and online activity as required.
This will also include preparing for events, updating the website, intranet and CRM systems, fulfilment of direct mail, assisting with marketing collateral creation and some team administration.
- Administration of purchase orders and invoices- including cross-checking and adding to database.
- Support Marketing Executives and Marketing Managers in any aspect of events organisation, campaigns, PR, CRM and online activity as required, including:
- Preparation for an event - stand equipment and promotional items preparation, stand build and breakdown and stand manning (this may include some weekend work)
- Adding leads to our CRM (Customer Relationship Management Database)
- Liaise with colleagues regarding the printing and distribution of signage, operational and promotional items etc. to other departments and offices. This will include packing up items and organising distribution via couriers or post
- Assist on updating the Website and Intranet content
- Assist in providing necessary market information and research
- Assist on updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases
- Monitor and maintain collateral and promotional items stock levels and re-order as necessary
- Maintain team holiday spreadsheet and events calendar
- Support the marketing team with general marketing requests and ad hoc projects
- Assist with creation of marketing collateral
- Assist on any marketing queries and information from other departments
Additional Salary Info: Attendance Bonus, Medicash, Pension, Ride2Work
Apprentice | Administration | Marketing | Marketing Assistant | Marketing Apprentice | Trainee
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Proactive and quick to learn
- Good communicator
- Keen on developing creative skills and learning new design package
- GCSE Maths and English level C or above
- Enthusiastic, full of ideas
- Very good attention to detail
- Want to learn - proactive in asking for opportunities to be involved in projects
- Hard working
- Team player
We are the UK's largest same day distribution network. We work with a wide variety of clients from all sectors, delivering all types of critical consignments including original ideas, valuable data, award winning designs, lifesaving organs, critical machinery, wonderful presents, and everything else in between. We offer a comprehensive range of courier and logistics services, available 24/7. Our UK network, of 40 wholly-owned service centres and 3000-plus couriers, handles over 10 million critical deliveries a year. We operate in all major UK conurbations, connecting all types of businesses across Britain so we have local knowledge and customer service, backed by a national presence.
Benefits of working for us include 22 days holiday (rising incrementally to 25 days after five years' service), childcare vouchers, and the Ride2Work scheme. Subject to a qualifying period, employees are also eligible for season ticket loans and a medical cash plan. We place high value on the training, and make every effort to support our employee's personal development.