Solutions Architect - SaaS
Job Title: Solutions Architect - SaaS
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £38k - £46k
Location: High Holborn, London
Our client is the premier visual marketing platform and one of the CITY’s hottest start-ups that is changing the way brands and retailers relate to consumers. By harnessing consumer imagery from social platforms such as Instagram, they are ushering in a new era of authenticity in marketing and helping to create more meaningful brand experiences.
Our client SaaS platform provides the critical tools necessary for brands to create and execute visual marketing strategies as the use of consumer-generated images in marketing rapidly becomes the norm.
We are currently looking for a Solutions Architect to provide technical and operational support to our client’s growing list of top-tier customers as they look to integrate with their SaaS visual marketing platform.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Solutions Architect will assist the Project Manager and Account Manager in overseeing the initial client onboarding process, from initial discussions around technical setup to guiding the customer through product feed validation and widget styling. This position will support new and existing customers, working closely with the other members of the Client Services Team to facilitate the execution of the customer’s visual marketing goals and
technical integration's. This is an incredible opportunity to join a smart, fun, and fast-growing team focused on helping its customers solve technical and strategic challenges as they advance their marketing potential.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; you can speak both developer and human, with a few dialects in between.
- Ability to multi-task with strong organisational or project management skills.
- Understands a sense of urgency and must be able to prioritise in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates initiative; you must exhibit a strong work ethic, lead by example, and bring new ideas to the table.
- Strong problem-solver with a solutions-oriented mindset; you must be able to think outside the box when challenging technical issues arise.
- Customer focused mentality; you have an inherent need to help people, a positive attitude and collaborative nature.
- Familiarity with creating and reviewing technical documentation
- Fluent in English. Bonus for speaking Spanish or French.
- Strong understanding of web application technologies.
- General understanding of OOP & RDBMS concepts.
- Experience in cross browser web development: HTML/CSS, JS (jQuery, AngularJS, Node, etc).
- Experience with SQL & relational databases (queries, basic data extraction and processing, etc.).
- Experience with source control (Git)
- Education/ Experience: Bachelor’s degree Prior client-facing experience required
- Cross-platform e-commerce experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a technical implementation or technical solutions role.
What we can offer
Competitive Salary - £38k - £46k
If you are looking join a young, fun, fast-paced startup that is disrupting the marketing and advertising world, then we are a perfect match for you.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, and a variety of benefits including full
medical, dental, and vision coverage, an FSA, 401K plan and pre-tax commuter benefits.
Perks include catered lunches, fully stocked pantries and great gear to help you get your job done. We are a culture of collaboration, connectivity and courage looking for our next best teammates.
Most of us are located in our NYC headquarters, but we’ve got a pretty stellar team in California, Argentina and London as well!