Up to £20k basic + Open Ended Commission
I am currently recruiting for a Telesales/Appointment Maker for my client who is a leading company in helping organisations improve on processes and I.T systems based in Altrincham. This is a fantastic opportunity for a money-motivated, target-driven individual who is looking to kick-start their career by joining an expanding company who have traditional family values.
My client prides themselves on their high-profile client base, providing I.T solutions. They are looking to employ an ambitious individual that aspires to progress within the company, offering a supportive environment so the individual can reach their full potential.
Primary Responsibilities of Role:
- To generate effective leads and sales– via telephone, e-mail and networking.
- To identify opportunities for the company.
- Organising materials and quotations for clients.
- Updating customer records.
- Organisation of promotional materials for the company.
- Support the Sales Director and Office Manager in presenting the business and improving the business through achieving growth.
- The duties and responsibilities highlighted in this Job Description are indicative and may vary over time. Post holders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of the post.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- The ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them.
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills.
- Knowledge of how businesses operate.
- A focus on excellent customer service.
- An ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines.
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques.
- Strong understanding of sales cycles.
- Team-working and leadership skills.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
The individual will be set a target for the number of appointments booked a month. Therefore, it is crucial that they thrive in a busy working environment and have an excellent telephone manner. The basic salary is £15 – 20k dependent on experience with the opportunity to earn uncapped commission.
My client is looking to interview immediately so please apply ASAP in order to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.