IT Helpdesk Support
IT Helpdesk Support analyst needed for this first class professional services firm in their Crawley Head Office.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Managing the help desk - learning to prioritise tickets and performing complex troubleshooting to ensure business critical issues are resolved.
- Working in a team environment, investigating and resolving application and system issues.
- Communicating with various teams to ensure tickets are escalated and dealt with by the correct team.
- Working closely with third party vendors to provide monitored server and database access, schedule in updates and pass on application and system issues.
- Evolution of the toolset to provide application monitoring for each deployed application.
- Support of test environments (analysing deployment, functional, technical and performance issues) and production deployment as required.
The right candidate will have some experience in an IT Support or Helpdesk Support environment however the key is to find the right person. They don't expect you to know everything about everything (Yet!) You'll have your own mentor to guide and advise you. You'll enjoy a healthy mix of on the job learning and training courses as required. You'll also have the latest technologies at your fingertips, supporting you in effectively supporting their business.
On a personal level, great communication and customer skills are an absolute must, they need someone who is flexible and ready to "go the extra mile" and committed to delivering a world class IT service.
This Company are one of the market leaders within their field. They are a progressive organisation that invest heavily in IT and recognise the need to manage this to ensure the greatest return on their Investment. They are Investors in People and have a real commitment to training and personal development as well as offering a good work life balance.
The salary on offer is around £23,000 dependant on experience with a full benefit package
To discuss this role please send your CV to Richard Morgan at Remit Resources ASAP.