Internal Sales Executive
Internal Sales Executive
Salary: Basic £20,000 - OTE £45,000 + Excellent benefits
We are pleased to be recruiting for this award winning national professional services business. Due to continued growth and further investment they now have several exciting openings available for experienced B2B Internal Sales Executives to join their Manchester based team looking after key accounts.
Headquartered in Manchester my client is a highly proactive company who look to partner with organisations, offering strategic long term solutions. This is a high level internal sales role for those who enjoy consultative selling at its best.
This is a good consultative sell, and is perfect for those wanting to escape aggressive sales - they want to avoid micro management and allow you to manage you and your clients in the way you feel fit.
Successful candidates can also expect to see there basic salary increased if KPIs are met from month 2. There is potential you have your basic salary increased up to £26k within the first 6 months of employment.
As a Business Development Executive you will pro-actively make contact with new prospects looking specifically to build upon established relationships and seek new business opportunities. You will be speaking to key decision makers within organisations such as Managing Directors and Finance Directors.
- Manage and proactively approach new business prospects through planned sales campaigns
- Contact new and existing Clients to inform them of our service
- Introduce yourself and the business with the aim to set appointments for the business development managers to attend
- Analysis of client portfolio, identifying best approach to different sectors
- Manage and accurately update the CRM database
- Seek out new opportunities by establishing any changes to the prospects property
- Advise clients on property change opportunities
- Generate new business by acquiring new business referrals
- Consistently achieve your personal KPIs, whilst contributing to the overall success of the wider team.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working in a B2B sales role and have experience dealing with key decision makers. You will demonstrate a track record of high value Business Development work as well as displaying strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
This role will suit someone who has a natural flair for building and maintaining relationships with clients and who is confident in communicating at various levels, right up to Director level.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR6196
KEYWORDS: Business development, Executive, Sales, B2B, New Business, telesales, internal sales, sales executive, outbound sales,