Property Litigation Solicitor
Award winning Leisure Company based in London is searching for a Property Litigation Solicitor with previous Property Litigation experience to join their already established In-house legal team. The legal department is very well regarded within the group and is the hub of the business offering commercial advice to the wider group.
This role would suit a Property Litigation Solicitor who is looking to transfer into an in-house department for a full and varied role.
The ideal Property Litigation Solicitor will be an NQ - 3 year PQE Solicitor, candidates from both In-house departments and Private Practice will be considered. Salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Clearing off or enforcing rights on freehold land such as easements or restrictive covenants
- Development related issues such as rights to light, vacant possession strategies and nuisance claims
- S25 notices, S26 requests, S29B extensions, actions for dilapidations
- Breach of covenant, injunctions, status of occupation and drafting, issue & service of lease renewal or termination proceedings.
- Contract disputes concerning land, including pre-conditions, breach disputes
- Professional negligence issues arising from real estate transactions
- Landlord and tenant, especially business tenancies
- 1954 Act renewals
- Forfeiture and possession claims
- Break notices, lease and licence advisory work
- Insolvency issues impacting on real estate/leases
- Landlord and tenant work
This is an unmissable opportunity for any Property Litigation solicitor who is looking for their next step within a progressive, dynamic in-house department. Apply now for immediate consideration.