Based in SE1, this role offers a new challenge for an experienced Financial Controller to report to and support the Finance Director with management accounting, financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting and other ad hoc finance requirements. Qualifications in Finance and Accounting ACA/ACCA qualified or finalist are essential for this role. The successful candidate will prepare the financial and monthly management accounts of the company and its related companies within the group reporting deadlines as well as assuming responsibility for managing the finance team.
- Provide financial update on financial results and forecastsAssisting in financial review of potential acquisitions including due diligence, acquisition modelling and synergy projections
- Implementing processes to enable the timely reporting of financial and management reporting, cash flow analysis, and forecasts to head office
- Assist the Finance Director in the implementation of the new system
- Work with the Finance Director to monitor day-to-day banking activities
- Based in London and maybe required to travel to the International offices
Experience / Skills:
- Proven track record as a finance executive in a professional services and or commercial environment
- Experience of the food standards business is highly desirable
- Experience in implementing ERP systems
- Ability to contribute to the setting of financial policies and recommendations
- Strong technical competence in financial control - including areas of VAT and taxation, purchasing, credit policy and cash flow, costing and expense control and audits
- Ability to control the selection and training of finance staff
- Qualifications in Finance and Accounting ACA/ACCA qualified or finalist
- Highly competent technically; including an understanding of IFRS requirements; consolidation of multiple companies and the implications of dealing in multiple currencies
- Superior skills in leadership, coaching, mentoring and communication
- Strong decision making and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proactive with high levels of energy and drive
- Ability to co-ordinate change and lead a service oriented finance team
Should your details be suitable for the role you are responding to, you will be contacted. In the event your details are not suitable, Christopher Benn may retain them and contact you regarding future vacancies. Christopher Benn will not submit your details to a client without your prior knowledge.
Christopher Benn Ltd is an established Consultancy specialising in Finance and Commercial recruitment. We provide a consistently high level of service based upon understanding your requirement and your career objectives. To discuss your next move, forward your CV via this website and one of our qualified consultants will call you.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Please note that we are unable to sponsor visa or work permit applications.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received we are not able to consider applications for candidates that fall outside the criteria specified.