Business Development Manager / Sales Executive
If you love pub quiz trivia, TV crime dramas and the sounds of Adele, Bon Jovi and Wham, then you'll fit right in with us. If you don't like any of that, but you're a top notch Business Development Manager / Sales Executive, then you should think about joining the Hiring Wizard team in Altrincham, Greater Manchester.
Job Type: Full Time – Permanent (9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday)
Location: Altrincham, Greater Manchester (Town centre office, excellent transport links
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission structure (OTE £35,000 1st year / £50,000 2nd year) + excellent company benefits
When it comes to online recruitment, we know our onions. Since bursting onto the scene in May 2016, Hiring Wizard have already helped some of the UK’s most well-known businesses find and hire the right staff and save thousands of pounds in recruitment spend.
We’re very, very good at getting results for our clients and we genuinely love the work we do. We’re pretty bad at making brews though. At present, we are a small, friendly and hard-working team but after an impressive start, we’ve set our eyes on world domination.
We’re looking for an ambitious, confident and well-spoken person to help us to grow our already impressive client base and we’re prepared to reward you very handsomely (as many bad brews as you want – just kidding!).
Business Development Manager / B2B Sales Executive – Daily Responsibilities
- Using a mixture of online and offline sources, you will identify relevant businesses that are recruiting. These could be large blue-chips or SME’s in a variety of industries.
- You will identify the key decision makers within each business and contact them via a combination of LinkedIn, e-mail and the good old fashioned telephone
- People buy from people and it’s up to you to learn their challenges when it comes to recruitment and let them know how our services can benefit them.
- You’ll follow up each conversation with an e-mail, providing a detailed quote to suit each client’s requirements.
- All conversations and contacts must be logged on to our internal CRM system efficiently, so you’ll need to be organised. There’s a good reason for this…..
- Most sales are made on the 3rd, 4th, 5th call or sometimes more, so it’s really important you keep to your word and call when you agreed with the client.
- Once you’ve closed the sale, you’ll work internally with our dedicated client services team to ensure that each campaign offers excellent results and all of our clients have a fantastic experience of Hiring Wizard.
Business Development Manager / B2B Sales Executive -The successful candidate:
- Ideally, you will have some previous experience in a similar outbound telephone based sales role, however for the right person this isn’t essential as full training is provided.
- Must be an excellent communicator of written and spoken English
- This isn’t an old school, phone basher environment but you can’t be afraid of the phone and must be comfortable with a fair bit of outbound calling.
- Targets are important to maintain progress, so you must be driven to consistently exceed them.
- You’ll need to be confident, resilient, well organised and always willing to go above and beyond to help a customer.
- You will be computer literate, good with numbers and comfortable working with Microsoft Office.
Why Work For Hiring Wizard
- Excellent uncapped commission structure
- Annual company holiday! Last year we went to Barcelona, this year we have our eyes on Las Vegas!
- Town centre office, excellent transport links
- Casual dress code.
- Unlimited, supportive, one to one training to get you up and running.
- Work with some of the UK’s biggest businesses.
- Team incentives (early finishes, ad-hoc paid lunches and breakfasts)
- Opportunity to develop role into Team Leader / Sales Manager in near future.
To submit your CV for this exciting Business Development Manager / Sales Executive opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now and let us know why you might be right for Hiring Wizard.
You may have previous experience as a Sales Manager, Telesales Executive, Lead Generator, Business Development Manager, Outbound Sales Executive or Sales Consultant.