IFA Sales Support - Birmingham
We have just taken on a new client, highly successful IFA practice. They are now seeking an IFA Sales Support candidate (minimum 2 years).
Responsible for managing day to day administration duties covering all pre and post-sale enquiries , duties to include, but not restricted to:
- Prepare valuations of clients’ investment and pension plans.
- General Administration tasks to assist Paraplanner and IFA
- Produce new business illustrations.
- Submit and progress new business applications.
- Liaise with clients and keep them well informed.
- Maintain internal registers and databases.
- Assist in the continual improvement of our processes.
- Assist the team with other tasks as required
The candidate should have the following:
Will have the financial planning certificate (Level 3) or at least a couple of exams towards it. Salary will reflect.
Working in a small office, a sense of humour and the ability to adapt to the many challenges of a busy environment are a must.
Salary: between £22k and £25k (negotiable and depending on experience)
Benefits package and exam support for CII qualifications.