Senior Business Development Manager
Would you like to build your career with this well established digital agency?
With over 100 employees, our client has a successful and profitable track record that spans 14 years. With offices around the UK, this role is working from their London office in the shadows of The Gherkin.
As a Senior Business Development Manager what will a typical day involve?
- Prospecting and growing sales pipeline, handling pre-qualified leads and making cold calls to gather leads and close sales.
- Seeking out new clients and new sales opportunities.
- Initiating action plans to approach and secure new business.
- Negotiation and closure of new business opportunities.
- Face to face client meetings.
- Answering client queries and providing relevant information to ensure the company's maximum sales potential is realised.
- Time will be spent securing new business and helping others in the team to secure business
- You will to analyse and respond to client briefs, put together highly professional, comprehensive proposals, negotiate contractual detail.
So what experience and attributes do you need to be a success in this role?
- The successful candidate will have minimum 2 years experience selling at high level, ability to manage, write and present high quality proposals and sales presentations, excellent negotiation skills with a highly entrepreneurial flair.
- You will also be able to demonstrate a proven track record of developing and maintaining significant customer relationships and attracting new business opportunities.
- You will have a mature, commercial approach and bring with you an established network of key contacts.
- A passion for Internet Marketing, an understanding of web technologies and knowledge of SEO techniques is essential
What is the salary for the Senior Business Development Manager role?
£40 - £45,000 basic, £52 - £57,000 OTE + benefits