Foreign Speaking Pharmacy Manager
Are you a Foreign Speaking Pharmacy Manager looking to move to London? You will need solid operational experience across multiple locations alongside head office experience ideally in buying or merchandising. You will be able to build relationships with multiple stakeholders, drive a strategic agenda and be entrepreneurial by bringing your own ideas and initiatives to drive innovation. Candidates are required to speak at least one other European language.
My client are a leading healthcare business. This is a great opportunity to join a growing department where you can deliver real change and growth. You will report into the Director and will deputise so someone who can step up and operate at a senior level.
As the Foreign Speaking Pharmacy Manager you will
- deliver a number of strategic objectives, with a focus on continuous improvement
- support the development and implementation of operational guides
- track and manage professional services
- share best practice
- deliver retail excellence
This is a senior role within the organisation and additional responsibilities may be required.
Ideal Foreign Speaking Pharmacy Manager candidates will
- be a registered Pharmacist. You can hold registration in any European country
- You will need to be fluent in a European language, French and Spanish would be the preference
- have retail pharmacy experience, ideally within a blue chip organisation across multiple locations
- have worked in head office either as a secondment or permanent role
- an in depth understanding of pharmacy regulations and professional requirements
- have managed projects in the past
Although the role is based in South West London some European travel will be required.
The Foreign Speaking Pharmacy Manager role attracts a salary of up to £67,500 and will be based in South West London. This is a great opportunity to join a business that truly develops its people. If you would like to find out more, please apply.