Principle Consultant- UK and Europe
An international professional services company is seeking a senior consultant to work on an embedded basis with their client; an international financial services organisation. The successful candidate will be predominately based in East London, with occasional European travel when required. Working within a wider HSE team to provide H&S advice and support across the client's European property portfolio. They will also assist in the ongoing auditing and maintenance of the client's OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 management systems.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced consultant to drive through continuous improvement with a high profile blue chip client.
- Manage the Legal compliance program throughout continental Europe
- Provide H&S advice and support to client's staff
Manager and undertake Health, Safety and Fire risk assessments
- Support the wider Global and European team with internal audits
- Provide high-quality consulting advice
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
Chartered Health and Safety Practitioner or working towards
- Health and Safety experience gained from a corporate/finance/professional services environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous European experience is essential
Experience producing Health and Safety documentation/reports for external clients
- Experience of auditing against OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- Canary Wharf based, comfortable with occasional European travel