Year 3 - Key Stage 2 KS2 Leader ICT TLR
Year 3 - Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) Leader + ICT TLR
REESON EDUCATION are delighted to be working on behalf of this warm and welcoming primary school in Haringey, North London. This "outstanding" OFSTED rated primary school are looking to appoint a Year 3 - Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) Leader + ICT TLR for February 2017.
The primary school has a highly motivated, enthusiastic team of staff who always put the children first, aiming for them to be happy, safe and successful and ensuring that they enjoy their time in school. The school's resources are excellent with rich indoor and outdoor learning environments comprising of bright classrooms, spacious playgrounds, a school farm, wildlife nature reserve and superb ICT facilities.
- KEY STAGE 2 LEADER
- YEAR 3 POSITION
- PERMANENET POSITION
- FEBRUARY 2017 START
- TLR - ICT SUBJECT LEAD
- INNER LONDON PAY SCALE
The Year 3 - Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) Leader will ensure that teachers make the education of their pupils their first concern, and are accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct. He or she will ensure that teachers act with honesty and integrity; have strong subject knowledge, keep their knowledge and skills as teachers up-to-date and are self-critical; forge positive professional relationships; and work with parents in the best interests of their pupils.
The Year 3 - Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) Leader will be an exemplar, role model and leader of learning who fulfils the teaching standards at the strongest level.
More specifically, the Year 3 - Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) Leader will
- Demonstrate a thorough, up to date knowledge of current educational initiatives and government policy and take a leading role in planning their implementation within Key Stage 2.
- Take specific responsibility for leading learning within KS2
- Provide regular progress reports and updates for the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and Governors (in the specified area of KS2) ensuring they are fully aware of all successes, issues and concerns
- Be a member of the school's leadership team with specific responsibility for a core subject area to be agreed on appointment.
- To be class teacher in Year 3
The salary for the role will is £27k- £47K + TLR depending on experience.
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience as a class teacher or within teaching placements, preferably within Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ). You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity to carve our your career as a Year 3 - Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) Leader within a lovely North London school, this could be the job for you.
Please contact Reeson Ryan at Education ASAP with your CV and chance for an immediate interview.