Client Side Project Manager
Client Side Project Manager - Central London - Listed Buildings
Your new company
This prestigious organisation is comprised of a team of highly skilled property professionals who are responsible for the maintenance of high end residences and for other listed properties across an entire Estate. The section prides itself on the achievement of exceptional standards and strives to be a centre of excellence offering advice on the upkeep of historic buildings. The majority of buildings are grade 1 listed and there the suitable candidate must have relevant experience. The Estate contains apartments, residential buildings, office space, workshops, garages and stores. The projects team is expected to manage the large and complex projects from an annual works programme and ten year plan, from inception to completion and handover to the operational team. Although members of the project team may be based in one office, they will need to travel between sites according to their specialist skills and the priorities in the works programme.
Your new role
You will be required to work on a range of high value projects from £25,000 up to £2 million. The post-holder will be responsible for the accurate forecasting and reporting on all projects, with sufficient information to feed into the Property Section Management Board. You will be required to step into the role with minimal supervision and to make day to day decisions without referral which is why previous project management experience is essential.
What you'll need to succeed
- A chartered RICS professional
- Degree educated with substantial experience as a Surveyor
- Experience in managing and maintaining historic and listed building
- Successful experience dealing with projects which were delivered on time and to budget
- Experience dealing with statutory compliance and risk management
- Experience of delivering project works in an occupied environment
- Adept stakeholder management across all levels - Budget management
- Ability to manage and work with outside contractors
What you'll get in return
- Up to £45,000 annual salary
- 15% non contributory pension
- Free lunch
- Free gym onsite with swimming pool
- High street vouchers
- Tickets to events
- 25 days annual leave with bank holidays on top
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.